1) First thing you need to do is to check with your insurance. Most insurances pay a portion of your orthodontic treatment. Read our previous blog post regarding Insurances and how they pay for your orthodontic treatment.
2) You can pay the cost of treatment upfront. That means you don’t have to worry about monthly payments. If your insurance has orthodontic coverage, you will be responsible for the rest of the cost.
3) At iSmile Orthodontics in Redmond, Dr. Sepi Torkan offers 0% in-house financing. That means the cost of treatment will be divided over a certain number of months and you only have to pay a portion of it each month.
4) You can use your health savings accounts to pay for your orthodontic treatment. Some people do not know that they can use their Flex spending card, HSA and FSA to pay for their orthodontic treatment. Take advantage of your Health Savings accounts.
5) If you are wondering about the cost of orthodontic treatment, schedule a free exam with Dr. Sepi Torkan. Our Redmond Orthodontist, Dr. Sepi will do an exam for you and tell you exactly how much your treatment will cost.